Friday, October 7, 2011

Wait!!!! I forgot my parachuuuuuuuute!

Well the time has come my friends… I have walked into the building, got in the elevator, pushed the button to the top floor, climbed out on the roof, crept slowly to the edge, I have looked straight down for a long, long time, and yes...  I have now JUMPED (without a parachute)!  I am now officially a blogger.  The person that is mostly responsible for my very recent (like what is it now.. two sentences????) jump is a former client of mine, a fabulous success story, my teammate, but mostly one of my best friends for life.. Chelle Stafford.  I have watched in awe over the past few years as she has poured her heart and soul out to you on the page humorously, openly, and candidly about her journey.  I am so proud of the person that she has become and it has been an honor to be part of her success.  I have always wanted to be able to reach out to others in a similar way that she has seemingly mastered.  Together, she and I decided that it was time for me to stop watching from the sidelines and get in the game.

Some of you may already know me from Chelle’s posts and the website.  But, there may be those also that just found us for the first time and have no idea who we are or how we came together (That will be a post for another day.  I can’t wait to tell you my side of the story.)  Allow me to (re)-introduce myself briefly.  My name is Tabitha Citro and I am a fitness professional that is mad crazy about helping others get healthy.  I am a certified personal trainer, strength and conditioning coach, and a group fitness instructor.  I have been in the fitness industry for about.. hmmmmm.. WOW! 12 years already?!?!?!?!?!

Health and wellness is a total package for me.  I believe in developing the mind to help strengthen the body and enrich the spirit.  My professional philosophy centers on adapting and adopting permanent lifestyle changes to accomplish and maintain immediate goals with long term success and balance. I love passing on the tools and discipline needed to help others set, achieve, and maintain their goals and have fun while doing it.  

My personal philosophy is to live, love, learn, and have fun doing it!  I am a shopaholic (as you might know from Chelle) that has a soft spot for Godiva chocolate, purses and shoes (figured that one out during my recent move.  Couldn’t believe how many pairs of shoes I had to pack... YIKES!)


During my own personal fitness journey I have trained for and competed in Taekwondo, country/ballroom dance, and the 2006 Arizona Natural Figure (body building) competition. I, like many others, struggle to find the delicate balance between my ideal body image, exercise, and food (did I mention I love chocolate and pizza?).   Like you, for me it is very much a rollercoaster ride with many peaks and valleys.. but that is why they call it a journey.  The road is never going to be completely straight right???  How boring would that be?

Now for the exciting stuff! In addition to this blog, Chelle and I have just today launched a project and we need your help to make it a success.  If you haven’t already, please check out Chelle’s latest post...

”It’s time to take over the world”

It is a long one, but the information inside is PRICELESS! We are psyched, committed, and ready to help you transform into the person you have always wanted to be.   With that said...

I wish everyone a Super Friday, and I leave you with one of my favorite sayings:
Dare to DREAM, turn those dreams into GOALS, and work to make them a REALITY!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful & wacky world of blogging, Tabitha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to BlogLand Miss Tabitha!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are blogging, Tab! Can't wait to get to know you better on here! So excited for what you are Chelle are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to follow your blog as religiously as I have followed Chelle's. I have sent in my application. i'm ready to jump on board and transform my body, my attitude, my life! You two are going to ROCK as a training team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! I am very excited to be able to "get it all out there" also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome Tabitha, good for you for stretching yourself in new ways beyond your comfort zone. looking forward to following the newest adventure and trying to work up the courage to fill out an application... little voice in my head is very loud lately!
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tab, just wanted to add my "welcome" here too. I can't wait to read your blog and get to know you better through it!

    ReplyDelete