Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ZUMBA Dancing With the Girls for the Girls!!!!!!

This past weekend I had an opportunity to get my groove on for a good cause....
The Party in Pink Zumbathon!
(apparently the paparazzi caught up with me while I was not looking)



"Cause this is Thriller....Thriller night...."

We Boogied for the Boobies for 2 hours! 

You can't go wrong with calorie blasting dancing to great music with 8 different crazy, fabulous, instructors if it means finding a cure!

Thanks Ladies for a GREAT workout, a GREAT time, and a GREAT party!


2 comments:

  1. Great Job!!! I love Zumba and to dance for a great cause, priceless - Kaii528

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I think I may have chosen that over the 39 miles I walked last weekend (Avon) but both were for a great cause and both were full of wonderful ladies!

    ReplyDelete