Friday, December 2, 2011

"News" for December

Ok....I can not believe the week is over and that we are already in a New month.  Lot's of NEW things in my life this week to get me moving in the right direction and to stay motivated for the end of 2011! 

First... a New Gadget!  Ever since I did food prep with Chelle a couple of months ago I have totally been wanting one of these....  I can't wait to put it to good use because I have never really been a fan of cooking and I HATE cutting up veggies when I cook.  This is going to be a step in the right direction to streamlining a weekly food prep routine!  YES!!!!!



Second...New Hair!
Over the years I have been known to have adopted quite a few different hairstyles.   My theory...it is just hair, it can always be changed.  I have frequently thought it would be funny to put a pictoral evolution of what my hair has looked liked.  I will go ahead and save that project for when I have some free time (mental note....schedule that one out until at least 2015).  Well, I have struck again in an effort to simplify life and reinvent myself.   I have always been a fan of really short hair but have been really nervous to actually take that plunge.  You know that you are in trouble when you walk up to your hair dresser and ask them if they want to have some fun and they proceed to get this devilish sparkle in their eye.  Well.....I jumped and here is the result.  I am happy with the outcome and I am convinced that short and dark is now the new long and blonde.


 
Third.....New Music! 
My December cardio playlist is finally finished and posted!  I ran the gamut of decades and genres on this list, so hopefully there is something on there for everyone.  Be sure to check it out on the Workout Music page.  My new favorite song right now has to be...What Doesn't Kill You by Kelly Clarkson.  If you have not heard it yet, make sure you give it at least one listen because it is really good. 

3 comments: